FUELAB 30301 VELOCITY 100 FUEL SYSTEM - Cummins
FL30301Regular price $613.20 Save $-613.20
Shipping calculated at checkout.
1998.5-2013 DODGE 5.9L/6.7L CUMMINS (INSTALL KIT REQUIRED)
The Fuelab 30301 Velocity 100 Fuel System for your 98.5-13 Dodge 6.7L Cummins features a Lift Pump with Filter that represents a major upgrade in diesel lift pump efficiency and technology. Nothing beats this simple yet highly efficient design for providing high flow rates and stable pressure to the injector pump. Includes pre-filter with water separation built in.
- Internal bypass at 18psi
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quiet operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Replaceable or cleanable filter element
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- Lightweight super-efficient DC brushless motor reduces current draw
- Low mass rotor for high speed reaction to changes in speed and flow
- Powerful high flux density Neodymium rare earth magnets
- No motor brushes to wear out or corrode (low-Sulfur diesel, no problem)
- Wet motor design, no dynamic shaft seals that can wear out
- 12 to 16 volt vehicle electrical system compatibility
- Continuous dutymotor
- Compact, lightweight design
- Billet Aluminum Construction with anodize per MIL-A-8625, Type II
- High quality mounting brackets that mount directly to frame no drilling
- Long-life, multi-fuel compatible Fluorosilicone static seals
- Accepts standard or port style 10AN fittings
- Standard canister style filter with water separation feature
Installation Note: Accepts standard or port style 10AN fittings. Install kits sold separately
- MFG. Number30301
- Manufacturer NameFuelab
- Shipping Weight11.50 lb.
- Shipping Length16 in.
- Shipping Width14 in.
- Shipping Height6 in.
- Fuel TypeDiesel
- Warranty Info2 Year Limited