COMETIC C5597-061 MLX HEAD GASKET - Cummins
COMC5597-061Regular price $219.45 Save $-219.45
Shipping calculated at checkout.
2003-2007 DODGE 5.9L CUMMINS (.061")
The Cometic C5597-061 MLX Head Gasket for your 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins is comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel due to it's increased strength, ability to rebound and resistance to corrosion. The outer layers of the gaskets are embossed and coated on both sides with Viton - a flouroelastomer rubber based material that is heat resistant to 250�C /482�F. Viton is designed to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions, and surface finishes. The center or shim layer is an uncoated stainless steel layer that is folded back upon itself to create the locking portion of the bore seal.
MLX Head Gasket Highlights:
- Incorporates a locking bore seal for even greater cylinder sealing potential
- Provide maximum sealing performance for today's high output engines and requires no sealants
- Great for aluminum heads to aluminum blocks and aluminum heads to cast iron blocks withstanding the shearing force created by the two materials.
- No need to re-torque, the embossing design of the MLS gasket promotes an even clamp load across the sealing surface allowing for measurable reduced bore distortion
- MLX Construction
- .061" Thickness
- 4.100 Bore
- MFG. NumberC5597-061
- Manufacturer NameCometic Gasket
- Shipping Weight5.00 lb.
- Shipping Length35 in.
- Shipping Width11.5 in.
- Shipping Height0.25 in.
- Fuel TypeDiesel