BANKS POWER 42175-D RAM-AIR INTAKE SYSTEM WITH DRY FILTER - Cummins
BP42175-DRegular price $449.00 Save $-449.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
2007.5-2009 DODGE 6.7L CUMMINS
ADDITIONAL PROCESSING TIME REQUIRED
The Banks Power 42175-D Ram-Air Intake System with Dry Filter for your 2007.5-2009 Dodge 6.7L Cummins offers the reliability and durability of a factory intake yet delivers astonishing airflow. It flows up to 64% better than stock and outflows Volant and AIRAID, thanks in part to the Ram-Air's huge filter area (fewer filter cleanings!), giant outlet, and the complete air filter housing with large side & bottom inlets. Banks Ram-Air collects & directs more power-producing cool, dense air to the engine, lowering EGTs and smoke and improving fuel economy, too! The lifetime cotton gauze filter traps the most dirt and debris. And Ram-Air is the only aftermarket intake with 4-1/2" bellows to accommodate engine movement. This prevents component damage and promotes reliable service life.
- Outflows best competitor
- Reduces exhaust gas temps
- 64% less restriction than stock
- Washable & reusable "Dry" filter
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Huge inlet/outlet & streamlined tubing promote airflow
- Inhales cool, dense outside air for more power & MPG
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
5-Year Ltd. Warranty
CA Residents: CARB E.O. Number on file - LEGAL for use in California.
- MFG. Number42175-D
- Manufacturer NameBanks Power
- Shipping Weight17.00 lb.
- Shipping Length22 in.
- Shipping Width19 in.
- Shipping Height11 in.
- Fuel TypeDiesel
- EO NumberD-161-100
- Filter MediaDry
- Filter TypeWashable & Reusable
- Intake StyleEnclosed Air Box
- Warranty Info5 Year Limited